Plan your Campervan Trip with our handy United Campervans travel app.
Thanks to Tourism Radio NZ, you can now use the FREE United Campervans Travel App - The ultimate audio guide to New Zealand.
Available for download from iTunes for iphones and on the Google play for Android phones.
What is the United Campervans Travel App?
Discover and explore the wonders of New Zealand with the ultimate talking travel guide from United Campervans. Packed full of quality locally researched travel information; the United Campervans New Zealand Travel Guide knows where you are and plays points of interest as you approach so you don’t miss out on anything!
The United Campervans New Zealand Travel Guide Features include:
With more than 900 points of interest the United Campervans New Zealand Travel Guide covers the whole of New Zealand. Scenic highlights, landmarks, historic points, cultural places of significance, town and city information, attractions, activities, accommodation and cuisine are all in the one complete travel App.
Included in the United Campervans Travel guide are:
- Hours of quality audio for hundreds of points of interest
- Local landmarks, scenic wonders, hidden gems and attractions are highlighted as you approach them.
- Learn about the history of each area, the geography, Maori inﬂuence, culture and much more.
- Get the local knowledge on the best things to see and do, the best places to stay and the best cafes, restaurants and wineries.
- Detailed point of interest information includes text and audio descriptions, multiple images and contact details.
- Built in search, a category filter and detailed maps of New Zealand make it easy for you to find points of interest.
This app includes the following regions, towns and cities: Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Waitomo, Coromandel, Rotorua, Bay of Plenty, Lake Taupo, Ruapehu, Hawkes Bay, Eastland, Taranaki, Wanganui, Manawatu, Wellington, Wairarapa, Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, The West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedin, Otago, Queenstown, Southern Lakes, Fiordland, Southland.
The easiest way to get the best out of your New Zealand adventure
Tourism Radio offers all hirers of United Campervans and Alpha Campervans a complimentary personal tour guide for use as you travel through New Zealand.
Installed in minutes and simple to operate, the GPS-driven units must be pre-booked and are strictly subject to availability on pick up. Note that the guides are only in English at present.
• Discover and experience more than you ever
• Make full use of every hour you spend driving
through New Zealand
• Over 2000 points of local and historical interest
• Each day of your holiday will be filled with
• You'll learn about the area you're driving through and won't miss out on anything.
• Tourism Radio will highlight all the prominent
landmarks, scenic highlights and attractions
as you approach them
• In between the points of interest you'll be kept
in a relaxed holiday mood by a selection of easy
listening driving music
For more information visit www.tourismradio.co.nz
or view our video